Due to poverty, there was no time to buy a bus ticket, Virat Kohli said


Due to poverty, there was no time to buy a bus ticket, Virat Kohli said



        Mumbai: (Web Desk) Indian captain Virat Kohli has revealed that he was once taken off a local bus for not having a ticket. He said that he used to travel on a local bus for cricket training in Delhi. The academy usually had a pass, some guys pretending to be staff members to save money on tickets, I tried once but the conductor asked me questions that made me feel safe getting off the bus K. The boys who called themselves staff members had a different level of confidence but it was written on my face that I was lying.


                                    
                                              

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When the plane landed on the water - 155 How to save lives?

Corona virus: Can this disease be detected by coughing?

How to read a Facebook message without Seen? - Learn how